Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine’s Day Heart Attack

You must see this post over at 71 Toes. What a wonderful loving idea to do with your family. What a great keepsake they will all have if Shawni keeps all these hearts. The kind words, the thoughtfulness, the handwriting…I adore it.  I am going to use this amazing idea with my family.

In college I shared a room with 3 other girls and it had its ups and downs…you become a “family” away from home. I loved these girls. We had an envelope on the back of our door to put “warm fuzzies” in. We would notice little things about each other, kind things we did for others, etc and write them down on a small piece of paper. It would then go in the warm fuzzy envelope. One night a week we would take out all the notes and hand them out to the each person. It was one of my favorite nights of the week. I loved reading all my warm fuzzies and seeing the faces of my friends when they read theirs. Sweet memories! I think I still have some of those notes tucked away somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam, thanks for the link for the heart attack idea! It's so sweet!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...